Thursday, February 20, 2014

DoB-Bing, Bam, Boom- 3 reasons why I loved this episode

Ok, if you haven't seen the episode, don't read this! That being said, here are 3 of the reasons why I loved this episode so much. I could list a lot more, but these are my top three. 1. These faces....need I say more? But seriously, I thought these little thunderdrums, although they were a handful, were a refreshing sight to see. In my opinion, there isn't enough thunderdrums shown. 2. I thought the twins and snotlout were more comical than usual. I couldn't stop laughing throughout the episode. 3. We see Hiccup and Stoick's relationship improving. I found that great! I always felt bad for Hiccup and his father/son relationship. But now, it looks like the writers are working to slowly build that up. I also loved the selflessness that Stoick showed by giving up Thornado. He really loved that dragon and I couldn't help but be saddened by the fact that will never see him again. But I thought the sacrifice was very touching. We also see Hiccup with a new invention, although it doesn't last long,it was still cool. Overall, this might be my favorite episode yet! It was funny, sad, touching, clever-amazing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment