Monday, January 13, 2014

My Story... ( a fan fiction) Introduction

My name is Tory. My full name is Tory Skyman, but everyone calls me Tory.  I grew up on a island called Gunnarr. I loved it there. I would explore the beaches and coves. I would climb the mountains with my brothers, Shock and Trygger. Then, one day when I was 15, I was climbing a mountain and spotted ships in the distance. I realized that they were invaders and warned my parents quickly. They were warriors and rushed to defend our village. I wanted to help, but they told me to stay with my brothers. As I looked out the window, I saw hundreds of invaders attacking the village. I knew we were outnumbered.  Then, a knock sounded on the door. I opened it to find my mother, Malra, standing there. She told me that I had to get my brothers and leave the island. She said we were outnumbered and that we would be safe somewhere else. She gave me a map and told me to sail to an island called "Berk".  I was scared and confused, but I grabbed a few of  my things- my ax, my satchel, and some food and water- and ran to find my brothers. We rushed into the woods and sneaked down to the docks. We found a boat and sailed off......
Three days later, we arrived at Berk. The chief, Stoick, allowed us to stay with him and his son Hiccup.

And that's where we are now, two years later.....

I finished my story and looked up. "So, what happened to your parents?", asked Astrid. "Im not sure. We never saw them again.", replied Tory.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is just part of the intro- the rest will be on here soon, as will Chapters 1 and 2. I hope you enjoy and welcome any comments. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment